Seattle Airport Express prides itself on a longstanding history of providing quality services to the greater Seattle area since 2007, during which time the following frequently asked questions commonly arise. In the event that the information you are seeking is not contained within our FAQ section or this site in general, please contact us via phone or email and an agent will respond to your questions promptly. seattle airport express how do i find my driver
- If I have to wait for my car to arrive, will I be billed for my waiting time?
- How do I find my driver?
- What sorts of vehicles may I expect?
- What is your credit card processing procedure?
- What if I am unable to arrive in time for a reservation “No Show”?
- If I need to cancel a pick up, what are the requirements?
- Do you have a Guarantee of Service?
- Where can I find you hourly rates?
- What are your Terms and Conditions?
If I have to wait for my car to arrive, will I be billed for my waiting time?
Our customers are privileged to free waiting time according to what type of car they have selected. Our operators checking all flights PTA’s (for delays or earlier arrivals).
- Sedans – receive 40 minutes free on domestic and on international flights.
- Limousines – receive 40 minutes free on domestic and 60 minutes free on international flights.
- Vans – receive 40 minutes free on domestic and 60 minutes free on international flights.
- Mini-vans – receive 40 minutes free on domestic and on international flights.
- SUVs – receive 40 minutes free on domestic and on international flights.
How do I find my driver?
We offer two options for airport service. Please choose one of the following options.
- Baggage claim: The “meet and greet” is a great way to be welcomed by our company. The driver will arrive at baggage claim holding a sign with the client’s name. This service is an additional charge $15.00 for domestic flights and $25.00 for International flights.
- Curb side: The driver will pick you up curb side outside of the baggage claim area. It takes two phone calls and no waiting time. First, please call 206-877-3642 as soon as you touch down from inside the plane. Second, when you collected your entire luggage please call us the same number. Our driver will meet you promptly.
What sorts of vehicles may I expect?
All of our cars are latest models 2007 and up.
Luxury Sedans – are either Cadillac or Lincoln Town Car available in dark and light colors
Stretch Limousines – 2007-2013 models are only Lincoln town cars and available in black and white colors, also included in the limo is TV, VCR and CD Player. Fully Stack Bar included with soft drinks and hard liquor.
Luxury Vans – for all airport pickups can accommodate up to 12 passengers plus their luggage. For sightseeing or other than airport transit, the vans can accommodate up to 14 passengers.
SUVs – accommodate up to 6 passengers.
What is your credit card processing procedure?
Your credit card will not be charged until the day off the service. Prepayments can be arranged online for relatives or friends of the traveler.
What if I am unable to arrive in time for a reservation “No Show”?
ALL no shows will be charged full rate. To avoid being charged you must:
Call 206-877-3642 so that one of our dispatchers can get in touch with the driver and help you to locate each other.
Call 206-877-3642 or email in the event your plans or flight have been changed.
If I need to cancel a pick up, what are the requirements?
All luxury sedan cancellations must be made within 24 hrs prior to your arrival. To avoid being charged you must cancel your reservation within 24 to 12 hours before service time. You must provide confirmation # for each reservation.
Email your cancellation within 24 hours
Fax your cancellation within 24 hours
Phone Cancellation 4 – 12 hours*
All limousine cancellations will be charged in the full amount. There are no refunds.
* Cancellations by phone only weekdays between 9 am-10 pm
Do you have a Guarantee of Service?
After you have received your “Confirmation Number”, your car is guaranteed to be there waiting for you. (Reservation must be made at least 24 hour prior to the time of service and with a valid credit card.)
Where can I find you hourly rates?
You can find hourly rates here.
- 3 hours minimum on weekday (Mon-Thru)
- 4 hours minimum on weekends (Fri-Sun)
- 5 hours minimum any day if traveling outside of the greater city limits
What are your Terms and Conditions?
20% Gratuity, Tax, etc will be automatically added for single payment convenient.
All deposits are subject to NON-refundable unless reservation is cancelled in a timely manner.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.)
- Not responsible for any loss because of service delays or termination due to mechanical breakdown, or doesn’t provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption, customer has to buy their own trip interruption insurance. No claim against company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
- All cancellations are required 3 hours prior notice before schedule pick up time, otherwise will be charge or bill full accordingly.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the use by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00, for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
- Additional Charges: Additional charges may be added for extra stops, waiting time and special parking fees.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of pre-arranged time described on the run sheet.
- Late-night pick-ups: between the hours of 11:30 pm to 4:30 am. as well as requirements of a child seat, are subject to an additional $10 surcharge.
- Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Balances are required to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the trip.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Airport Car Service, Seattle Airport Express is not responsible for any damage cause by any Sub-contractor.